Wordbalance owner Kim Lahey has a passion for writing and has Business and Journalism degrees.
Kim grew up on an isolated Western Queensland cattle property and now has a very active interest in her local Sunshine Coast community, with sporting groups and in literacy training.
Your business will really benefit from her strong connection with regional communities and her breadth of industry experience including:
- a 15-year career in the Tourism industry
- a 10-year career in general business and print media
- Working with hundreds of clients to write copy for their products
- Regular supply of print articles and copy to help local community groups
- 5 years of adult-literacy tutoring
- Oral history interviewer for local council
- Grant application success for education and sporting organisations
Kim brings you the benefit of her experience and know-how across a range of industries. She genuinely seeks to understand your customer’s needs as well as yours, offering independent trained-eyes to your business.
Wordbalance writing services include:
- Writing articles, blogs or newsletters
- Website copywriting
- Grant applications
- Letters, reports, proof-reading, editing
- Interviewing and recording for life stories
- Adult-literacy tutoring
Contact Wordbalance for a quote or to find out more.
Phone: 0403 681 833
Postal address: PO Box 85, Peregian Beach 4573